MODULE 2. Pathological course of labor and the postpartum
period. Diseases of the female reproductive system.
- Theme 1. Overterm pregnancy. Anomalies of contractile activity of the uterus.
- Theme 2. Anomalies of the bone pelvis. The problem of macrosomia in modern obstetrics. Inconsistency of the fetal head and pelvis of the mother.
- Theme 3. Wrong position and presentation of the fetus.
- Theme 4. Obstetric bleeding during the second half of pregnancy, labor and the postpartum period.
- Theme 5. Physiology of female genital organs.
- Theme 6. Methods of examination of gynecological patients. General symptomatology in gynecology. Disturbance of the function of the reproductive system. Neuroendocrine syndromes in gynecology.
- Theme 7. Benign tumors of the female genital organs.
- Theme 8. Background and precancerous diseases of female genital organs. Malignant neoplasms of the genitals. Trophoblastic diseases.
MODULE 3. Obstetrics and gynecology. FAMILY PLANNING.
- Theme 1: Hemorrhagic shock. DIC-syndrome. Intensive therapy and reanimation at bleeding in obstetrics.
- Theme 2. Traumatism of the mother and fetus during labor. Modern approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of labor injuries of the mother and fetus
- Theme 3. Operations in obstetrics.
- Theme 4. Postpartum septic diseases.
- Theme 5. Pregnancy and labor with extragenital diseases. Perinatal infections. Prevention of vertical transmission of HIV.
- Theme 6. Inflammatory diseases of female genital organs.
- Theme 7. Acute abdomen in gynecology.
- Theme 8. Operative interventions in gynecology. Preparation and postoperative management of gynecological patients with urgent and planned surgical interventions. Prevention of HIV infection.
- Theme 9. Dyshormonal diseases of the mammary gland. Endometriosis.
- Theme 10. Pathological conditions of the reproductive system in childhood and adolescence. Inflammatory diseases of the genital organs in girls and adolescents.